Can I customize my package?
- Our Photo and Video Packages start at $3500 each. If you book both photo and video packages with us, you get 10% discount on total price. You can customize your package to your needs, just contact us and tell us your vision, preferred movie length, photo album design, where do you plan to get ready, about your ceremony and reception venue, or anything you consider important or special to capture.
How long does it take to get my wedding photos and movies?
- Online Photo gallery with ability to purchase prints will be accessible to client approximately in two weeks from wedding day. You will get a link(s) to your wedding movie(s) - download and stream, approximately twelve to fourteen weeks after wedding. You may purchase Express Edit.
How are my photos and movies delivered?
- All edited photos are delivered on a USB drive in a custom case, and you get link to download or share photos from online gallery. Movies are delivered as video file(s) to download or stream, on custom made USB flash drive or choice of DVDs and/or Blu-ray discs mailed Priority Mail.
Would you travel to my wedding venue?
- Absolutely, we live between beautiful Crested Butte in Colorado and Southern California, so we are used to traveling! There are no travel or accommodation fees within Colorado!
Can we meet you before the wedding?
- Absolutely! We meet with our couples before they book, either in person, via Skype or FaceTime. Throughout the process from booking up to your wedding and even after, we are always responsive to your needs.
- If possible we attend your ceremony rehearsal to make sure about camera positions, proper audio coverage and basic venue area scouting. No extra cost for you!
- We film unobtrusively from several cameras, to capture not only action but reactions shots and emotions as well.
- Top professional cinema line cameras for creative cinematic look.
- Professional audio equipment including wireless or wired lavalier microphones - to record vows and all toasts and speeches as well as music for crystal clear sound.
- All data is properly backed-up and archived. You may ask for different edits later - special chapter devoted just to your grandmother appearance will be possible.
- We plan and coordinate with your wedding planner, officiant, caterer, photographer, DJ or band, and other vendors to unobtrusively follow you through the day without missing critical moments.
What am I paying for?
Pre production, Logistic planning, Cinematography, Lighting, Audio, Editing, Storytelling, Coloring, Pacing, Mastering Audio, Music Supervision, Quality Control